Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Surprise remarks: Tremb praises North Korean leader

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Surprise remarks: Tremb praises North Korean leader Empty Surprise remarks: Tremb praises North Korean leader

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2017, 1:15 am

Surprise remarks: Tremb praises North Korean leader

Arab and international  Since 2017-05-01 at 12:40 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    US President Donald Trump praised North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un on Wednesday for apparently sympathizing with a young man who seized power unexpectedly amid fierce rivals and at an early age.
    I can tell you that he was a 26 or 27-year-old when he took over from his father, "said Trump in a 100-day interview with CBS News. .
    "He is surrounded by a large number of generals and senior officials, he deals with very difficult issues, but he was able to take power at a very early age."
    "Many of those around him tried to keep him out of power, be it his uncle or anyone else, but he was able to lead, obviously a very smart person," Trump said.
    During the interview, Trump stressed that with those remarks, he did not praise the North Korean dictator, noting that taking power under such circumstances was difficult.
    Trump's comments sparked speculation about his desire to find common ground with his rival and open diplomatic channels with the North Korean leader who "found himself in a very difficult position at an early age."

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Surprise remarks: Tremb praises North Korean leader Empty Trump: I am honored to meet with the leader of North Korea, an intelligent person

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2017, 2:21 am

Trump: I am honored to meet with the leader of North Korea, an intelligent person

02/05/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    US President Donald Trump, said on Monday that his "honor" to meet with his North Korean counterpart Kim Jong-un "in appropriate circumstances", in an interview with the strangest of its kind to Trump.
    Trump said, according to the Bloomberg site "if appropriate to meet with him, I would do certainly. Sicherffine it."
    The Trump praised the leader of North Korea, said, "People say he is sane? I have no idea. I can tell you that he was a young man twenty-six or twenty-seven years old when he took power after his father."
    He added: "It is surrounded by a large number of generals and senior officials. It deals with very difficult issues, but he was able to take power in a very early age," he continued, "Many people who were around him tried to remove him from power, whether his uncle or any other person , but he was able to drive. obviously it is a very intelligent person. "

Trump's comments sparked a wave of speculation about his desire to find common ground with his opponent, and open diplomatic channels with the North Korean leader, after weeks of verbal military maneuvers and war.
    saj

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/162419.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:43 am