Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is the largest international airport in Karbala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Karbala - Iraq is the largest international airport in Karbala   Empty Iraq is the largest international airport in Karbala

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2017, 3:46 am

Iraq is the largest international airport in Karbala  

Transport Minister Kazem Cup Hamami, on Tuesday, the international airport of Karbala will be the largest and most important among Iraq's airports.

Hamami said that "Karbala International Airport will be the largest and most important in Iraq because of its location Alastratja bridge linking the ancient world Bakarath three Asia, Africa and Europe."

He added that "Aoun airport will be a local airport service-helicopters and small aircraft."
    And the ministry projects in Karbala, the Minister of Transport said: "We are now studying the commentator train between Karbala and Najaf project, but that because of the regulatory procedures are very slow steps."

Meanwhile, engineering and technical staffs working in Karbala International Airport confirmed that it is committed to the time Baltoukitat that set for the completion of the airport in time to be in defiance of all the difficulties and obstacles faced, adding that the work is going according to a plan to him landing the first plane at the airport after 24 months the history of the foundation stone was laid. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:39 pm