Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hamami: Next month will see the addition of Boeing 737s to our fleet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Boeing - Al-Hamami: Next month will see the addition of Boeing 737s to our fleet Empty Al-Hamami: Next month will see the addition of Boeing 737s to our fleet

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Jun 2017, 2:49 am

Al-Hamami: Next month will see the addition of Boeing 737s to our fleet

BAGHDAD, June 8 (KUNA) - Iraqi Minister of Transport Kazem Vajan Al-Yamami said on Thursday that "the new generation Boeing 737s will be added after receiving them to the Iraqi Air Fleet, noting that" Once in its history to pay the amounts of new aircraft without reference to the bank. "
    Al-Yamami added that "the Iraqi pilots will lead the new aircraft from their factories to Baghdad, in the completion of the first in the history of Iraq." He pointed out that "the Boeing aircraft contracted by the General Company of Iraqi Airways of the new generation will arrive in July, The second meal will arrive in the next August, so joining the fleet of Iraqi Airways. "
    He pointed out that "the Boeing 737 aircraft can accommodate 162 passengers and up to 5,440 kilometers," noting that "the Iraqi expertise and capabilities owned by Iraqi Airways are able to assume the responsibility entrusted to them to upgrade the reality of services Introduction to Travelers ". AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:32 pm