Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new French government sends "worrying signals" on press freedom

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - The new French government sends "worrying signals" on press freedom  Empty The new French government sends "worrying signals" on press freedom

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Jun 2017, 2:51 am

The new French government sends "worrying signals" on press freedom

PARIS - AFP

Confirmed the unions representing journalists in about 20 French media group, said the new government of French President Emmanuel sends signals shifty "very disturbing" hostile towards the independence of the press.

In a statement posted on several websites, branches of "Journalists Association" accused the government, which was formed last month by using pressure and legal threats against its journalists.

The signatories of Journalists Association in "Agence France-Presse" branch, in addition to newspapers, radios and televisions, such as "Le Monde" and "Liberation" and "Les Echos" and "Radio France" and "Europe 1" and "My FM TV" and "France 2. "

The statement says that in the past week, "sent ministers very disturbing signals in regards to the way in which fatalistically the independence of the media and the protection of sources."

Offers French Minister of Labor Day last Friday, a complaint about the theft of documents after an article appeared in the "Libération" specifies the details of the government's plans to amend labor law, a hot topic in France.

Although the government said the complaint is not addressed to the newspaper, but to the source of the leak, the unions saw it as "a gesture aimed to muzzle the profession."

It appeared late last week that the Minister of Justice Francois Bayrou, contact the director of the "Radio France" to complain about the contacts made by radio journalists party "Democratic Movement (Modem), which belongs to him, and described these contacts" Baltharchat. "

Bayrou intervention came a few hours before the radio broadcast an investigation into the recruitment of investigative assistants parliamentarians by the deputies "modem".

And "modem" is a small centrist party allied with the "shifty party republic forward."

And crossed branches of Journalists Association also expressed concern about a complaint filed by the party "Republic forward" last month against the political newsletter "Liter as" about an article referring to pirated information from the party.

He criticized Prime Minister Edouard Philippe Bayrou Tuesday on the radio "France Info", said the Minister of Justice to act "exemplary" appears.

But Bayrou replied to reporters Tuesday, "at any time I have something to Ocolh..soa political officials or those who are in the media ... Vsocolh."

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:00 pm