Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: Achieving a record in a sniper operation from a distance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: Achieving a record in a sniper operation from a distance Empty Iraq: Achieving a record in a sniper operation from a distance

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Jun 2017, 5:34 am

Iraq: Achieving a record in a sniper operation from a distance

a wish  Since 2017-06-22 at 10:21 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    A sniper in the elite Canadian squad killed a member of a crowd in Iraq from a distance, to reach a record, according to the Canadian "Globe and Mail".
    The Canadian newspaper quoted sources as saying that the Canadian sniper, who was not identified, was able to hit his target from a distance of more than 3 kilometers, which was not achieved by any sniper before.
    According to The Globe and Mail, the bullet took 10 seconds to reach the target, just 3450 meters away.
    The soldier, a member of the elite Task Force Force 2, used a sniper rifle from the McMullen Tak-50 to hit the target.
    The record was confirmed by filming the operation along with other data, a military source told the newspaper.
    According to the same source, the decision to rely on a sniper came after the refusal to use aerial bombardment for fear of civilian casualties.
    The previous record was recorded in the name of British sniper Craig Harrison in 2009, having succeeded in sniping a Taliban from a distance of 2475 meters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:25 am