Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Experts: America has made shale oil "scarecrow" terrorize countries "OPEC"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Experts: America has made shale oil "scarecrow" terrorize countries "OPEC" Empty Experts: America has made shale oil "scarecrow" terrorize countries "OPEC"

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Jun 2017, 5:12 pm

Experts: America has made shale oil "scarecrow" terrorize countries "OPEC"

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

Experts in the oil field stressed the need to overcome the oil-producing countries (OPEC) oil shale knot even if it had to reduce its oil production.

The oil expert Hamza jeweler told the «Journal News», on Thursday, that the impact of oil shale is limited but used in a way to intimidate the oil-producing countries and aware of recent and largely this fact. "

He added that the cost of most types of shale oil production represents twice the price of oil and thus it is not economically viable in the best condition of the production of 1500 tower 3 million and only half of which is in the global production of crude oil accounts represent only 4 percent, a rate Dalh when compared to crude oil. "

He noted the jeweler that the United States used as a means to intimidate oil-producing countries, stressing the need to overcome the OPEC oil shale knot countries even if reduced five percent of its output. "

The US administration is betting on increasing oil production next year to 10 million barrels per day, and this strategy is described by energy experts in Switzerland as "suicide", stressing that the United States could win, at the level of oil production, but a group of American companies that have contributed to the birth of shale oil , it will be doomed unknown.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7-%D8%AC%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AE%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%81%D8%B2%D8%A7/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:16 am