Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Supreme Court's travel ban decision 'clear victory'

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Supreme Court's travel ban decision 'clear victory' Empty Trump: Supreme Court's travel ban decision 'clear victory'

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 4:28 am

Trump: Supreme Court's travel ban decision 'clear victory'

June 26 2017 09:15 PMBreaking Breaking

President Trump took a victory lap Monday after the Supreme Court allowed most of his proposed travel ban from Muslim countries to take effect as it considers whether the policy overall is constitutional, US Today reported.

Calling it "a clear victory for our national security," Trump said the court's action "allows the travel suspension for the six terror-prone countries and the refugee suspension to become largely effective."

As the court waits to hear arguments in the high-profile case – one of Trump's major policy priorities – the justices lifted injunctions that had been in place on travelers from six countries where the majority of the population is Muslim.

Trump may bar people from Libya, Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen if they have no "bona fide" relationship to people, families, or entities in the U.S.

Visitors who do have such a relationship are to be let into the United States, the court said.

While the Trump administration said initially that the measure would only temporary, Trump did not address that in his victory statement.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/13595/Trump-Supreme-Court-s-travel-ban-decision-clear-victory

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:12 am