Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Supreme Court allows Trump's Muslim travel ban to go into effect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Supreme Court allows Trump's Muslim travel ban to go into effect Empty Supreme Court allows Trump's Muslim travel ban to go into effect

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 4:27 am

Supreme Court allows Trump's Muslim travel ban to go into effect

June 26 2017 05:57 PMBreaking Breaking

The Supreme Court has ruled that it will allow a limited version of Donald Trump's Muslim travel ban to take effect, Fox News reported Monday.

President Trump had earlier issued a travel ban which was inclusive of six Muslim countries.

The action Monday is a victory for President Donald Trump in the biggest legal controversy of his young presidency.

The court did leave one category of foreigners protected, those "with a credible claim of a bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States," the court said in an unsigned opinion. The justices will hear arguments in the case in October.

Trump said last week that the ban would take effect 72 hours after being cleared by courts.

The ban would apply to citizens of Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

The Trump administration said the ban was needed to allow an internal review of the screening procedures for visa applicants from those countries. That review should be complete before October 2, the first day the justices could hear arguments in their new term.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/13588/Supreme-Court-allows-Trump-s-Muslim-travel-ban-to-go-into-effect

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:23 pm