Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian security announces the killing of a military in the Revolutionary Guards with US bombing on

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces - Iranian security announces the killing of a military in the Revolutionary Guards with US bombing on  Empty Iranian security announces the killing of a military in the Revolutionary Guards with US bombing on

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 4:26 am

Iranian security announces the killing of a military in the Revolutionary Guards with US bombing on the Iraqi-Syrian border

"The news agency" IRNA ", the killing of one of the Iranian military bombing of US aircraft on the Iraqi-Syrian border.
    According to the agency, the military, named Mustafa Khosh Mohammadi, retired from the 45th Brigade of the "Nineveh" of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards in the province of Kulstan in the north of the country.
    She added: "This martyr has gone several times as a volunteer to Syria."
    http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a9cac97b-98e9-4af5-a08b-e20da36fc8da

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:47 am