Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany is on the line of Egypt's crisis with the Nile Basin countries .. What did you propose?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany is on the line of Egypt's crisis with the Nile Basin countries .. What did you propose? Empty Germany is on the line of Egypt's crisis with the Nile Basin countries .. What did you propose?

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2017, 4:12 am

Germany is on the line of Egypt's crisis with the Nile Basin countries .. What did you propose?

28/08/2017

The Egyptian Foreign Ministry announced that Germany has expressed its readiness to "mediate between the Nile Basin countries".

German Foreign Minister Zygmar Gabriel told a joint press conference with his Egyptian counterpart Sameh Shukri in Berlin on Sunday that he supported Egypt "in a contentious issue concerning what is happening among the Nile Basin countries," according to a foreign statement issued after the conference.

He said: "We have a great understanding and support for Egypt and the position of my Egyptian friends ... All that is happening on the Nile affects Egypt, and Nile is the heart of Egypt, which is existential for them."

"Any project in Upper Nile should be in coordination with and in accordance with Egypt, and any projects in the Nile Basin should take into account the Egyptian interests," he said, stressing that Germany was ready to mediate between the different parties.

The two ministers also signed an agreement on migration between Germany and Egypt, which would facilitate the deportation of rejected asylum seekers from Germany to Egypt.

Gabrielle stressed the "strength" of relations between his country and Egypt, despite some differences between the two countries on freedoms and human rights.

For his part, Shukri said that the new cooperation in migration issues is "an important milestone in our relations" and called for Germany to provide more "solidarity and practical support" to his country to overcome the challenges it faces, especially the high rates of inflation and unemployment among young people.

On Sunday, Egypt's foreign minister began a three-day European tour that includes Germany, Belarus and Romania. sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/178822.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:14 am