Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr calls for "basin countries" meeting quickly to face the water crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr calls for "basin countries" meeting quickly to face the water crisis Empty Sadr calls for "basin countries" meeting quickly to face the water crisis

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jun 2018, 3:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sadr calls for "basin countries" meeting quickly to face the water crisis

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Tuesday called for a meeting of "basin countries" as soon as possible to discuss the water crisis, stressing the importance of allocating funds to confront them.
    "I propose the following to resolve the water crisis, to offer an invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the relevant ministries to the (basin) meeting as soon as possible to discuss the water crisis," Sadr said in a tweet on his personal account on Twitter, read by the Journal News.
    He called on Sadr to "expedite the meeting of Iraqi ministries competent in this crisis to develop effective solutions to them, to emerge from a permanent committee specialized to know the reasons and solutions to water security."
    "The importance of allocating funds by the Iraqi government to the competent ministries in general and the Ministry of Water Resources, especially to address the water crisis."
    On Sunday, Sadr gave the government a chance to end the water and electricity crises in Iraq and vowed to "return the right."
    Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmed Mahjoub said on Monday that Turkey had been filling Iraq with a dam but did not tell us the date, stressing that Turkey is trying to separate the river by evading the membership of international committees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:48 am