Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Standard & Poor's confirms Lebanon's credit rating

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

rating - Standard & Poor's confirms Lebanon's credit rating Empty Standard & Poor's confirms Lebanon's credit rating

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2017, 9:41 am

Standard & Poor's confirms Lebanon's credit rating

02/09/2017

International Standard & Poor's (S & P) on Friday maintained Lebanon's credit rating at B- / B with a stable outlook.

Standard & Poor's predicted that the burden of public debt would overshadow the Lebanese government and remain very high until 2020.

The agency followed Fitch, which also maintained earlier today, Lebanon's sovereign rating at B- with a stable outlook, a week after Moody's downgraded the country amid fears of a sharp rise in debt to GDP Total.

Fitch said its rating was due to severe fiscal weakness and high political risk, but also taking into account Lebanon's large foreign reserves and strong banking system.

Lebanon is seeking to reform its fragile economy after the election of Lebanese President Michel Aoun last year and the formation of a new government, which led to steps to promote stability and support the economy, including legislation to allow the development of oil and gas.

Last month, the government decided to raise public sector wages and raise taxes to cover costs, prompting Moody's to downgrade Lebanon's B3 credit rating .

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179562.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:11 am