Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

400 civilians returned to their homes in Aleppo, Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

400 civilians returned to their homes in Aleppo, Syria Empty 400 civilians returned to their homes in Aleppo, Syria

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:43 am

400 civilians returned to their homes in Aleppo, Syria

09:13 - 04/09/2017

The Russian Defense Ministry announced on Monday the return of more than 400 civilians displaced to their homes in the countryside of the province of Aleppo after the expulsion of elements of criminals, "urging" them.

"On September 3, more than 400 civilians returned to their homes in different parts of Aleppo," a ministry statement said.

The statement added that "the return of civilians to the countryside of Aleppo, after the control of Kurdish defense units, is possible thanks to agreements reached through the mediation of the Russian Center for reconciliation between the warring parties in Syria."

"Through the mediation of the Russian Reconciliation Center, work continues on the formation of national reconciliation committees, and through periodic regular meetings between the representatives of the Syrian authorities and the opposition, many problems are resolved in order to ensure the arrival of humanitarian aid to the areas of easing the escalation, And the return of civilians to their homes and assistance. "

"The Russian measures to ensure the implementation of the cease-fire in Syria contributed to the stability of the situation in the central and southern parts of the country," the statement said, noting that "the situation in the areas of easing the escalation in southern Syria is calm." Ending / 62

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/09/04/231947/

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:48 am