Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UN: Almost half a million displaced Syrians have returned to their homes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UN: Almost half a million displaced Syrians have returned to their homes Empty UN: Almost half a million displaced Syrians have returned to their homes

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Jun 2017, 6:45 am

UN: Almost half a million displaced Syrians have returned to their homes

13:36 - 30/06/2017

Confirmed that the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) on Friday, said that almost half a million displaced Syrians have returned to their homes this year, including 440 thousand returned home, while more than 31 thousand from neighboring countries.

UNHCR said in a statement, seen by / information / that "most of them have returned to Aleppo, Hama, Homs and Damascus, motivated by their belief in the occurrence of a security improvement in parts of the country."

According to UNHCR spokesman in a press briefing in Geneva Andre Mahsaich "This is an important trend and this large number."

"Most of those returning to inspect their property, and news of their loved ones ... They have their perceptions about the security situation and a real improvement or perceived in the areas to which they return." It ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/30/170905/

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:21 am