Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A US soldier was injured in a military plane crash in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A US soldier was injured in a military plane crash in Syria Empty A US soldier was injured in a military plane crash in Syria

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:23 am

A US soldier was injured in a military plane crash in Syria

A US soldier was injured in a military plane crash in Syria 59ce5b2495a59780108b456b-1-660x330

Baghdad - Agencies
    A US Air Force plane "crashed into the ground" as it landed in Syria, a US military official was quoted as saying.
    The official, who asked not to be identified, said that two of the soldiers on the plane, an "Osprey", were slightly injured.
    Later, the US military issued a statement saying that "the two soldiers were transferred to a medical facility and went out after being confirmed that their injuries were not serious after the incident," stressing that no "other passengers or crew"
    The military statement did not mention the landing site. The US military, led by the international coalition against Da'ash, is present in the Syrian north and in the south where the al-Tanf base is located.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:10 pm