Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political source: the central government intends to step up measures against the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government -  Political source: the central government intends to step up measures against the Kurdistan region Empty Political source: the central government intends to step up measures against the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Oct 2017, 3:29 am

[size=30]Political source: the central government intends to step up measures against the Kurdistan region[/size]
    07/10/2017 10:57 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]A political source close to Prime Minister Haider Abadi, "that the coming days will witness an escalation in the government action against the Kurdistan region," adding that "the slow action to send a negative message to the leaders of the region not able to respond."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The next few days will witness an increase in the pace of taking punitive measures against the Kurdistan region after not responding to the initial demands until the region is fully subject to the federal law by handing over ports, canceling the results of the referendum and auditing the oil trade and sovereign resources," the source said.[/rtl]
    [rtl] He added that "the slow action by the government is contrary to its human aspirations, where the Kurdish leaders understood that it is weak from Baghdad and the inability to respond appropriately to the region."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Jaafar said that "Parliament and the Ministerial Council for National Security authorized Prime Minister Haider Abadi to take all the options, including economic, political, security, military and cooperation with neighboring countries on the failure of the draft referendum."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:06 pm