Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Syrian army continues its lead in Deir al-Zour and besieges a crowd in the fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Syrian army continues its lead in Deir al-Zour and besieges a crowd in the fields Empty The Syrian army continues its lead in Deir al-Zour and besieges a crowd in the fields

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Oct 2017, 2:51 am

[size=30]The Syrian army continues its lead in Deir al-Zour and besieges a crowd in the fields[/size]
    08/10/2017 10:37 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  The Syrian army continues its lead in Deir al-Zour and besieges a crowd in the fields Font_decrease  The Syrian army continues its lead in Deir al-Zour and besieges a crowd in the fields Font_enlarge
     The Syrian army continues its lead in Deir al-Zour and besieges a crowd in the fields Thumbnail.php?file=63211_2_432510714
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Syrian army and its allies in the axis of resistance continue to advance on several fronts and axes in the city of Deir al-Zour and its countryside.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The media reported that these forces retake control of the town of Marat al-Fawqa east of the Euphrates River, encircling the militants, "Dahesh" in the city of the fields and eliminate large numbers of them, at a time when those fleeing from the neighborhoods of Deir al-Zour under the blows of the Syrian army.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The units of the army fought yesterday clashes with armed elements in the city of the fields, which took control of the castle Rahba archaeological and artillery battalion and farms Shibli and market halal grain silos southwest of the city.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Syrian army and its allies in the axis of resistance liberated the road between the cities of Deir al-Zour and al-Suhna and managed to expel armed militants from the areas they had recently occupied in the region.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A military source said that the Syrian army is currently working to secure the road once and expected to open to civilians and military in the next two days.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:01 am