Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Stapes Iraqi economy is expected to grow due to the increase of oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stapes Iraqi economy is expected to grow due to the increase of oil production Empty Stapes Iraqi economy is expected to grow due to the increase of oil production

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Oct 2013, 6:55 am

Stapes Iraqi economy is expected to grow due to the increase of oil production

Baghdad - and babysit - Expect MP for the coalition of state law, Ibrahim stirrup growth of the Iraqi economy by increasing oil production and exports.

Rikabi said in a press statement on Tuesday that "the economy is one of the important pillars in each country in all fields."

He explained that "our economy passed through several stages, and stops the growth and development at the time of the former regime and the wars and problems that passed him and led to the damage and losses in national wealth and human resources, which resulted from the failures of our economy very much."

He noted that "after 2003, and regardless of what has been the deterioration of security in order to thwart the political process and try faltering economy, but the economic growth in Iraq by 10 percent has become comparable to the growth of the economies of the world's most sophisticated," noting that "it came through increased production and export oil. "

He stirrup "We aspire through this economic resource that open up to other resources and activation of these roles and trends in those sectors to support and supplement the economy of oil production" ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Stapes Iraqi economy is expected to grow due to the increase of oil production Empty Re: Stapes Iraqi economy is expected to grow due to the increase of oil production

Post by wayoutnow Tue 01 Oct 2013, 9:01 am

Activate ing rolls !!!! Sounds like they have a plan and ready to use it !!!! Activate ur laws and bring UR current up to para so u can be treated as a member of the WTO international trade and be respected by UR piers !!!!!

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:09 am