Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Samurai: the Iraqi economy is able to grow if you put him sound policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Samurai: the Iraqi economy is able to grow if you put him sound policy  Empty Samurai: the Iraqi economy is able to grow if you put him sound policy

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:38 am

Samurai: the Iraqi economy is able to grow if you put him sound policy 

Independent) .. Secretary-General of the Islamic Party, Ayad al-Samarrai said that Iraq's economy has the potential to grow if you put him sound policy, noting that it will require detailed plans, and the timing for completion, and before that a genuine and sincere will to be saved, which is facing today. 

And gave the Samurai in an article published under the title (how we stop the collapse of the Iraqi economy?) Vision for the treatment, including: pressure operating government expenditures, and the imposition of tax conductor; ticket man on imports, and increase the income tax, and the activation of the Integrity Commission, severe to corrupt officials and Accounting, and an investigation into money personal to all state officials and on the base of where you get this?  . 

He continued: It is important to give priority to tackling unemployment through small and medium productive projects provide jobs for the unemployed and provide an increase in the national income, and address the problem that resulted from the control Daash on agricultural areas by the process, and to encourage the popular housing and the provision of local funding him. 

He also pointed out that the Iraqi economy, the structure is able to deal efficiently with large government projects such as Basmajh so it should be expanded in the small housing projects, calling on politicians to implement growth policies established by the people of jurisdiction of the state experts in the Ministry of Planning, agriculture, industry, housing and other ministries. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:38 am