Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil announces the export rates of liquid gas and condensates for the current year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces -  Oil announces the export rates of liquid gas and condensates for the current year Empty Oil announces the export rates of liquid gas and condensates for the current year

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2017, 3:01 am

[size=30]Oil announces the export rates of liquid gas and condensates for the current year[/size]
    14/10/2017 08:22 | Number of readings: 78
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Oil Minister Jabbar Ali Al-Laibi announced that the export rates of liquid gas for the third quarter of the current year 2017 amounted to 125,200.920 metric tons and 522107.809 cubic meters of gas condensates.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The minister said in a statement issued by his press office, "Trend Press" a copy of it on Saturday, "The export operations were carried out through the loading platforms at the port of Khor al-Zubayr, which the ministry has qualified in cooperation with a specialized international company, where the number of shipments exported by the company Basrah gas (46) shipment of liquid gas, and (22) consignment of capacitors. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]The minister said that "the ministry confirms its keenness to support the economy of the country through the provision of additional revenues to support the treasury of the federal state."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:44 pm