Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ages are demanding the government to consistently support the Housing Fund

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - The ages are demanding the government to consistently support the Housing Fund Empty The ages are demanding the government to consistently support the Housing Fund

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2017, 4:11 am

The ages are demanding the government to consistently support the Housing Fund

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / The Ministry of Construction and Housing announced on Thursday that it had lent more than 7 billion dinars in housing loans in September, asking the government to continue supporting the fund.

"The Iraqi housing fund, one of the ministry's formations, has completed 485 credit payments in September 2017 in Baghdad and the provinces," said Minister of Construction Ann Nafi Osi in a statement received by Iraq News.

"The total amount of loans disbursed to all payments in Baghdad and the provinces amounted to 7 billion and 533 million and 400 thousand dinars," adding that "the number of loan payments amounted to 3 batches."

"The government should continue to support the fund through the allocation of funds from the public budget to continue to give him, both on the issue of individual lending, by raising the ceiling of lending to citizens, as well as the strong entry into the responsibility of the construction of housing complexes, which contributes effectively to Solve a crisis experienced by large segments of society. " Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:26 pm