Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is likely to vote on the draft government budget this week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Parliament is likely to vote on the draft government budget this week Empty Parliament is likely to vote on the draft government budget this week

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2017, 3:06 am

Parliament is likely to vote on the draft government budget this week

09:17 - 05/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Liked the decision of the House of Representatives MP Imad Juhna, Sunday, the vote on the federal budget for next year in the Council of Ministers during the next meeting to send to parliament, stressing the existence of a cut in the salaries of state employees 4.8 percent allocated to the popular crowd and displaced.
     "It is likely that the cabinet will vote during its next session on the draft budget law next year and then send it to the House of Representatives to amend it and vote on its terms."
     He added that "the budget contains pieces of state employees of about 8, 4, which is proposed in the budget this year and will be allocated for the purpose of supporting the popular mobilization and displaced."
     "The parliament will agree to the cuts despite the objection that the financial crisis continues and the government was unable to provide funds to implement the popular mobilization law or to provide relief to the displaced without the use of staff," he said.
    The parliament's decision that "the relevant committees in parliament will not change a lot in the budget items for not embarrassing the government in the provision of additional allocations in light of the continuing financial crisis." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:00 pm