Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Our goal is to restore stability and economic development in the next stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - Jubouri: Our goal is to restore stability and economic development in the next stage Empty Jubouri: Our goal is to restore stability and economic development in the next stage

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Nov 2017, 2:08 am

Jubouri: Our goal is to restore stability and economic development in the next stage

09:40 - 17/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Speaker of Parliament Salim Jubouri stressed the importance of supporting the international community to promote the economic reality in the country, which reflects positively on the standard of living of the Iraqi individual.
    "The parliament, during its current session, was keen to pass laws and legislation that contributed to overcoming many of the crises that accompanied the decline in oil prices in world markets," Jubouri said during his participation in the roundtable discussions organized by the US Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
    "The development of industrial projects and facilities is one of the most important goals we are working on after the elimination of a terrorist organization, to create new jobs and to involve young people in the reconstruction process, which is one of the pages that we seek to mobilize all international efforts to move it, In areas affected by terrorist control "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:57 pm