Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law for / Mawazin News /: Fighting corruption must be under the umbrella of the "Constitution"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law for / Mawazin News /: Fighting corruption must be under the umbrella of the "Constitution" Empty Law for / Mawazin News /: Fighting corruption must be under the umbrella of the "Constitution"

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:58 am

[ltr]Law for / Mawazin News /: Fighting corruption must be under the umbrella of the "Constitution"[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-27 at 18:45 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The deputy of the coalition of state law Rasul Radi, Monday, that the fight against corruption called for by the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, should be under the umbrella of "the law and the Constitution."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The issue of fighting corruption must be purely legal and should be kept away from the media statements so as not to repeat the experience of reform called by the former prime minister when he tried to change the government cab and then returned to the blocks to nominate the names "He said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The deputy added that "corruption files should be opened since the days of the previous regime, as there are still funds in the foreign banks of many of the leaders of the system, as well as activation of cooperation with international organizations and agencies to recover money smuggled."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Radhi said that "we should also move away from taking out lists of names of corrupt because it provides an opportunity for the Fascist to escape or arrange his position through the political bloc."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Monday (November 27, 2017) that Iraq today is facing the challenge of intellectual terrorism, the doctrine and the corrupt approach to terrorism, pointing out that the battle of corruption is more dangerous than the battle of terrorism because the corrupt are present among all.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:46 pm