Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli occupation approves the construction of 300 settlement units near Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli occupation approves the construction of 300 settlement units near Jerusalem Empty Israeli occupation approves the construction of 300 settlement units near Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 3:19 am

[size=30]Israeli occupation approves the construction of 300 settlement units near Jerusalem[/size]
    25/12/2017 11:26 | Number of readings: 58
    font size:  Israeli occupation approves the construction of 300 settlement units near Jerusalem Font_decrease  Israeli occupation approves the construction of 300 settlement units near Jerusalem Font_enlarge
     Israeli occupation approves the construction of 300 settlement units near Jerusalem Thumbnail.php?file=20141010_42995_820971706
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Planning and Building Committee of the Israeli municipality in Jerusalem on Monday approved the construction of 300 new settlement units in the village of Walaja in the southwest of Jerusalem.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Israeli media confirmed that the Minister of Housing Galant is working to provide a large settlement plan in Jerusalem is to build 300 thousand settlement units in the framework of the establishment of the so-called Greater Jerusalem.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Galant also said that the aim of the plan is to establish Jewish-Zionist control in Jerusalem. The plan includes the establishment of settlement units, transport infrastructure, commercial places and squares.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Israeli Channel 12 revealed a new Israeli settlement plan to build thousands of settlement units in the vicinity of occupied Jerusalem, following the US president's decision to recognize the Holy City as the capital of "Israel" and the transfer of the US Embassy to it.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:47 am