Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli occupation arrests 21 Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli occupation arrests 21 Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem Empty Israeli occupation arrests 21 Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2018, 2:54 am

[size=30]Israeli occupation arrests 21 Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem[/size]
    05/02/2018 09:52 | Number of readings: 188
    font size:  Israeli occupation arrests 21 Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem Font_decrease  Israeli occupation arrests 21 Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem Font_enlarge
     Israeli occupation arrests 21 Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem Thumbnail.php?file=download__1__814558910
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The Israeli occupation forces on Monday continued their arrests and raids on a number of towns and villages in the occupied West Bank.[/rtl]

[rtl]A statement by the Israeli occupation army arrested 21 citizens at dawn on Monday and claimed to have found a weapon in the towns of Al-Ram (north of Jerusalem) and Doha (Bethlehem).[/rtl]

[rtl]Violent confrontations broke out in the city of Yatta, southeast of Hebron, in the early hours of dawn, during the storming of a neighborhood in the city.[/rtl]

[rtl]Eyewitnesses said that "seven military jeeps stormed the city from the Zif area and raided the houses of citizens in the neighborhood of Abu Marir, but the youths of the neighborhood responded to the occupation forces and threw stones and empty bottles."[/rtl]

[rtl]Israeli soldiers responded with live bullets, sound bombs and tear gas. The Israeli occupation forces withdrew from the neighborhood without reporting any arrests.[/rtl]

[rtl]In the Arroub camp, Nader Awaidat was arrested, while Munib and Fadi Ibrahim Ghanimat were arrested from Surif in Hebron, in addition to the arrest of Saif Abu Zeina from the same city.[/rtl]

[rtl]While the Zionist occupation forces arrested at dawn Monday and night citizens in the towns of Kafr Ra'i and Yabd south of the city of Jenin in the northern West Bank.[/rtl]

[rtl]Local sources said that the Israeli soldiers arrested the young Jamal al-Sayed and searched his house and assaulted the occupants early in the day.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Israeli occupation forces also raided the town of Ya'abed and arrested Shua'am Walid Abu Baker, and confiscated his motorbike after storming the town of Ya'abad and raiding his family's house.[/rtl]

[rtl]In Beit Fajjar in Bethlehem, the occupation arrested Amir Murad Tqaqqa (14 years), Amer Khaled Tqateqah (15 years), Ali Hamza Dhereh (15 years).[/rtl]

[rtl]Sharhabil al-Khatib was arrested from Abu Mash'al in Ramallah and Ahmad Shamasneh from Shu'fat refugee camp in Jerusalem. They also recorded incursions and raids in Qalqiliya, Ni'lin, Abu Dis and Yatta.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Israeli occupation forces arrested Ahmad Majdi Al-Arabed (28 years) from his house in Ramallah after a raid on the house and assaulting family members and searching and tampering with the contents.[/rtl]

[rtl]From Bil'in, west of Ramallah, Muhammad Barnat and Yasin Yassin were arrested. Medhat Abu Sharifa from Jalazun camp north of Ramallah and Jamal al-Sayed from Kafr Ra'i near Jenin.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/203908.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:37 am