Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Rafidain announces the payment of salaries of education staff by electronic payment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Al-Rafidain announces the payment of salaries of education staff by electronic payment Empty Al-Rafidain announces the payment of salaries of education staff by electronic payment

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 1:36 am

[ltr]Al-Rafidain announces the payment of salaries of education staff by electronic payment[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     From 2017-12-26 at 08:58 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Rafidain Bank announced on Tuesday the payment of salaries of employees of the departments of the Ministry of Education through electronic payment tools.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The salaries of the Ministry of Education - Directorate General of Finance and Directorate of Education of Diwaniyah and the Directorate of Education in Basra and the Directorate of Education of the first Rusafa and the Directorate of Education Kirkuk and the requirements of the education of Nineveh," the Information Office of the bank said in a statement.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the distribution of salaries was achieved after the arrival of their Sukuk through their departments." Ending 29 / m[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Al-Rafidain announces the payment of salaries of education staff by electronic payment Empty Rafidain economy announces the salaries of employees of the Ministry of Education

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 3:17 am

[size=32]
    Rafidain economy announces the salaries of employees of the Ministry of Education[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / Rafidain Bank, on Tuesday, the disbursement of salaries of employees of the departments of the Ministry of Education through electronic payment tools.

The Information Office of the bank said in a statement to the twilight News that the salaries of the salaries of the Ministry of Education - the Directorate General of Finance and the Directorate of Education Diwaniyah and the Directorate of Education in Basra and the Directorate of Education Rusafa I and the Directorate of Education Kirkuk and the requirements of education Nineveh.

The bank pointed out that the exchange came after the arrival of sukuks for their amounts from their own departments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

electronic - Al-Rafidain announces the payment of salaries of education staff by electronic payment Empty Re: Al-Rafidain announces the payment of salaries of education staff by electronic payment

Post by weslin3 Tue 26 Dec 2017, 8:11 am

Things like this will start getting them into the banks, I hope..

Sponsored content

electronic - Al-Rafidain announces the payment of salaries of education staff by electronic payment Empty Re: Al-Rafidain announces the payment of salaries of education staff by electronic payment

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:47 pm