Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British writer: Saudi Arabia failed to achieve its ambition and lost its influence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British writer: Saudi Arabia failed to achieve its ambition and lost its influence Empty British writer: Saudi Arabia failed to achieve its ambition and lost its influence

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:04 am

British writer: Saudi Arabia failed to achieve its ambition and lost its influence

10:45 - 30/12/2017

British writer: Saudi Arabia failed to achieve its ambition and lost its influence %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-2-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The British writer David Hurst, that Saudi Arabia and the UAE failed to achieve their ambition and lost their influence, noting that it was in the thought of Riyadh and Abu Dhabi reshaping the Middle East according to their appetites.
    "The warm welcome that Riyadh received from US President Donald Trump was supposed to foreshadow a new alliance between the Arab states against Iran and political Islam, but it was actually an alliance," Hurst said in an article published in the Qatari daily Al-Sharq. New Age is the illusion of vanity. "
    "They thought they could reshape the Middle East according to their interests and interests. But they failed and began from now to wake up to the headaches they hit themselves. "
    He pointed out that Saudi Arabia thinks that as long as Trump and Israel are on their side, nothing else matters. But there are 3 errors in that calculation. First, the assumption that Trump will continue to be president of the United States, this is questioned by the chief strategic adviser Steve Bannon himself. "
    "Trump's chance to avoid ending his first term, either by withdrawing confidence from him, or by isolating Parliament with the 25-year amendment to the constitution, does not exceed 30 percent. Without Trump, Saudi plans will go unheeded, and the next president, whoever he is, Catastrophic disaster ". Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:59 am