Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US report: Saudi Arabia failed in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US report: Saudi Arabia failed in Yemen Empty US report: Saudi Arabia failed in Yemen

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2017, 4:44 am

"US report: Saudi Arabia failed in Yemen

The Saudi alliance has failed in its mission in Yemen and has only succeeded in consolidating the division and pushing the country to the brink of famine," the Hanfgton Post reported in a report, which reviewed the confidential findings of a panel of experts from the UN Security Council.

For nearly two-and-a-half years, Saudi Arabia and its allies, equipped with US-made precision-guided aircraft and missiles, have been one of the most advanced air military campaigns on one of the world's poorest countries.

But the Saudi alliance obviously did not succeed in any degree of victory. It has further cemented the political divide in Yemen, exacerbating a humanitarian crisis that has pushed the country to the brink of famine and fueled international outrage in response to a surge in civilian deaths, according to a confidential UN report seen by US magazine Foreign Policy.

"The strategic air campaign carried out by the Saudi-led coalition continues to have no organizational or tactical impact on the ground," said the UN Security Council's explicit judgment. "It has not only succeeded in making civilian resistance stricter."

It also helps to "consolidate" the military alliance between the Huthis and ousted Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh, who controls 13 of the country's provinces, including the capital, Sanaa.

Saudi Arabia is leading an Arab alliance waging a war in Yemen under the name of a storm of firmness against Houthis supported by Iran.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D8%B4%D9%84%D8%AA-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:15 pm