Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi forms committee to merge retirement funds of employees and workers "to avoid bankruptcy"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi forms committee to merge retirement funds of employees and workers "to avoid bankruptcy" Empty Abadi forms committee to merge retirement funds of employees and workers "to avoid bankruptcy"

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2018, 2:37 am

Abadi forms committee to merge retirement funds of employees and workers "to avoid bankruptcy"

12:40 - 31/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Labor and Social Affairs Committee in the House of Representatives, on Sunday, the formation of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, a government committee to work to merge the Pension Fund with workers pension fund, considering it an attempt to "avoid" the financial crisis after the "misappropriation" of the government.
    "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi formed a government committee of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, the National Retirement Authority and the Legal Committee of the Council of Ministers to work on the preparation of a law to merge the workers' pension fund with the retirement fund of employees," said Abdul Aziz al-Dhalimi, a member of the committee.
    He added that "this step contains a large corruption trail," pointing out that "the government has been plagued by bankruptcy, so it is trying to merge the two funds together because the pension fund of workers includes 200 billion dinars in an attempt to bridge the shortfall and disability."
    Al-Dhlami stressed the "absolute rejection of this action by the Labor and Social Affairs Committee," calling on the government to "speed up the legislation of the law of retirement and social security instead of resorting to this step." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:46 pm