Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A year after the “Workers’ Retirement” law was enacted, 82% of private sector workers are “without i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A year after the “Workers’ Retirement” law was enacted, 82% of private sector workers are “without i Empty A year after the “Workers’ Retirement” law was enacted, 82% of private sector workers are “without i

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Mar 2024, 4:54 am

[size=35][size=35]A year after the “Workers’ Retirement” law was enacted, 82% of private sector workers are “without insurance” so far[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-20-2024 | 02:12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced that the number of insured workers since the enactment of the Social Security and Workers’ Retirement Law has reached more than 300,000 new workers, while Al-Sumaria News conducted a digital analysis that showed that approximately 82% of workers in the private sector in Iraq are not registered with social security. The workers have retired so far.

Ministry spokesman Najm Al-Uqabi said that the ministry will begin a major inspection campaign on all companies and investment projects that have foreign workers to implement the Social Security Law, which stipulates that one Iraqi worker must be employed for every foreign worker, in implementation of the approval of the Social Security Law that entered into force at the end of November. From last year.

He pointed out that the law is one of the ministry's priorities, through action to announce it, work to implement it, and oblige all foreign and national companies to work with it.

He added that since the law was enacted, the number of those covered by it has exceeded 300,000 workers so far, indicating that the Ministry seeks to develop the services provided to the working class by drawing up a methodology based on openness for cooperation with all parties, with the aim of working to improve their reality and raise their standard of living, especially since Most of the working class is not secure because of the reluctance of the owners of companies and projects to include their workers in social security.

Parliament enacted the Social Security Law in May of last year, 2023. This means that within 10 months, 300,000 new workers were included in Social Security.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The number of insured workers before the enactment of the new law, which came into effect last November, was more than 660,000 workers, which means that the total number of insured workers now is supposed to be close to one million workers.

The number of the workforce in Iraq is 11 million people, including 9 million working people and two million unemployed. Among these 9 million workers, 5.5 million are workers in the private sector, and the rest are employees in the government sector. According to that, the percentage of those included in workers’ retirement So far, it does not exceed 18%, according to a digital analysis conducted by Al-Sumaria News.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:15 pm