Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Parliament will hear tomorrow a report on the budget and likely to resolve two laws within a week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament will hear tomorrow a report on the budget and likely to resolve two laws within a week  Empty Parliament will hear tomorrow a report on the budget and likely to resolve two laws within a week

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 8:56 am

Parliament will hear tomorrow a report on the budget and likely to resolve two laws within a week 

14:12 - 02/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The decision of the House of Representatives Imad Jokna, on Tuesday, that the Parliament will hear a report from the Finance Committee parliamentary on the law of the general budget, while likely to resolve the laws of elections and budget within a week.
    "The Electoral Commission and the budget are at the top of the concerns of the House of Representatives in its first sessions during the next legislative term," said Jokhna, adding that "the Commission calls for the acceleration of the adoption of the election law at a time when the government needs to budget for the conduct of the country.
    He added that "the parliament will hear during the meeting tomorrow to a report from the Finance Committee on the law of the general budget," likely to "be the rules of elections and the budget within a week."
    The House of Representatives is due to resume its legislative session on Wednesday after a one-month legislative break. Ending / 25

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament will hear tomorrow a report on the budget and likely to resolve two laws within a week  Empty Re: Parliament will hear tomorrow a report on the budget and likely to resolve two laws within a week

Post by weslin3 Tue 02 Jan 2018, 9:52 am

He added that "the parliament will hear during the meeting tomorrow to a report from the Finance Committee on the law of the general budget," likely to "be the rules of elections and the budget within a week."

Interesting!! Wonder what this will bring?? scratch
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Parliament will hear tomorrow a report on the budget and likely to resolve two laws within a week  Empty Re: Parliament will hear tomorrow a report on the budget and likely to resolve two laws within a week

Post by ron-man Tue 02 Jan 2018, 11:07 am

Yes Weslin3 I feel the same way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:17 am