Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government official: Budget without appointments in response to IMF conditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Government official: Budget without appointments in response to IMF conditions Empty Government official: Budget without appointments in response to IMF conditions

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jan 2018, 9:22 am

Government official: Budget without appointments in response to IMF conditions
    January 03 2018 03:37 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]International Monetary Fund[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

An Iraqi government official said: "The Iraqi government froze employment and allowances in the budget in response to the conditions of the International Monetary Fund." 

"The budget for 2018 does not include any allocations for new appointments in state institutions, including the ministries of defense and the interior, nor does it include any allowances or increases in the salaries of workers in all state institutions," said the government official, who did not want to be named. "He said. 

He explained: "These measures come in response to the recommendations and conditions of the International Monetary Fund, which seeks to borrow from Iraq to meet the budget deficit," noting that "the IMF has established a slack of more than one million jobs out of 4 million," warning of networks of fraud, Take money from university graduates for promises to employ them in government institutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm