Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi in Parliament to answer an embarrassing question: Why did the Americans stay in Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Abadi in Parliament to answer an embarrassing question: Why did the Americans stay in Iraq? Empty Abadi in Parliament to answer an embarrassing question: Why did the Americans stay in Iraq?

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jan 2018, 3:23 am

Abadi in Parliament to answer an embarrassing question: Why did the Americans stay in Iraq?

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi is to meet in parliament to find out how many
     US troops are deployed, the sources said. "The government claims that the American presence is merely a consultant."
    "The majority of members of parliament are not with the US troops, especially after the full victory of the security forces and popular mobilization," said the sources, who declined to be identified as "there is no need or necessity for the survival of these forces in the country."
    The Iraqi government is keeping silent on the issue of the American military presence in the country, and its presence is an urgent necessity in light of the ongoing security crises and the continued danger of "urging" in the region while reserving reservations about this issue. , Especially with the approaching parliamentary elections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:16 am