Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alaq discusses with the Kuwaiti side the preparations for the reconstruction conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alaq discusses with the Kuwaiti side the preparations for the reconstruction conference Empty Alaq discusses with the Kuwaiti side the preparations for the reconstruction conference

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2018, 3:55 am

Alaq discusses with the Kuwaiti side the preparations for the reconstruction conference
    January 09 2018 11:50 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Mehdi Alalak[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi Al-Alak, during his visit to the State of Kuwait, the organizational matters of the conference for the reconstruction of Iraq, which will be held in Kuwait in February next. 

"The conference was a valuable initiative from the State of Kuwait after a series of joint meetings to agree on the papers and research," the statement said. "The conference will not be a traditional one, and the investment opportunities that will be announced will constitute a major pillar. And reports on the extent of damage to liberated cities and the need for reconstruction according to specialized field studies 

He said, "The conference will discuss the issue of securing humanitarian operations in liberated areas, stressing his confidence in the State of Kuwait and its success in the organization of conferences. 

"A report on the amount of destruction and the amounts needed for the reconstruction of Iraq will be reported on January 13 on the official website of the conference," he said.

He added that "the amount needed by Iraq for reconstruction is not less than 100 billion dollars to support the housing sector, which was severely affected sectors and oil and telecommunications and basic industries and services, including water and sanitation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:29 pm