Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court determines the seats of Yazidis in the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court determines the seats of Yazidis in the House of Representatives Empty Federal Court determines the seats of Yazidis in the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 2:56 am

[size=30]Federal Court determines the seats of Yazidis in the House of Representatives[/size]
    10/01/2018 11:36 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

The Federal Supreme Court said on Wednesday that the number of seats in the Yazidi component in the House of Representatives must be proportional to the number of souls of the component.

"The Federal Supreme Court issued a ruling No. (11/2010) on the occasion of a lawsuit concerning the seats of the Yazidi component in the House of Representatives," said the spokesman of the court Iyas Samuk in a press statement received "Trend Press" a copy of it.

He explained that "the ruling has been issued that the Yazidi component deserves a number of parliamentary seats commensurate with the number of its souls in the elections of the Council of Representatives, according to official statistics adopted on the basis of the provisions of Article (49 / I) of the Constitution, which states that the House of Representatives consists of a number of members By one seat per hundred thousand 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:32 am