Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Youkhana: diversifying sources of reinforcement to ensure the application of the "strategic framewor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Youkhana: diversifying sources of reinforcement to ensure the application of the "strategic framewor Empty Youkhana: diversifying sources of reinforcement to ensure the application of the "strategic framewor

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Oct 2013, 7:33 am

Youkhana: diversifying sources of reinforcement to ensure the application of the "strategic framework"

Ali Abdullah - 10/30/2013 - 11:43 p

A member of the parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, Imad Youkhana, on Wednesday, that the application of the strategic framework agreement back to Iraq a lot of interest, but Azma not arming Iraq with weapons America actually diversify the sources of actual reinforcement of pressure towards the implementation of the Convention.

He said Youkhana, in a press statement, said that "on Iraq diversify the sources of arming to put pressure on the United States towards the implementation of this Convention, which go back to Iraq benefit large, because it includes granting information and weapons to the Iraqi side and form a circle security are interrelated with them for control of the security breaches."

He added that "the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, coming to the United States include the activation of the Convention and discussed internal security affairs and regional levels", pointing out that "the meeting is intended for two months in the frames of diplomatic channels between the two countries."

The Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki yesterday arrived in Washington on an official visit to meet with U.S. President Barak Obama.) Earlier that U.S. President Barack Obama

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:53 pm