Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy recommends diversifying sources of gas import

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy recommends diversifying sources of gas import Empty Parliamentary Energy recommends diversifying sources of gas import

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jun 2021, 7:07 am

Parliamentary Energy recommends diversifying sources of gas import

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee recommended the Ministry of Electricity to diversify the sources of gas import to operate electric stations, while pointing to the importance of the Gulf connection to improve the reality of electricity in Iraq. 

Committee member Zahra Al-Bajari said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "there is an Iraqi-Iranian-American agreement to exclude Iraq in the matter of paying the wages of Iranian dues," suggesting that "there may be technical reasons on the Iranian side, so the flows were 30 million cubic meters instead of of 50 million cubic metres.
    She added, "Our dependence on Iranian gas to operate electric power plants causes embarrassment to the Ministry of Electricity, so the ministry must find various other sources, including accelerating the Gulf interconnection line and importing from it, which will improve the hours of electrical energy processing, as well as economic benefits."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:16 am