Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Trade announces the dates of specialized exhibitions during 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces - Ministry of Trade announces the dates of specialized exhibitions during 2018 Empty Ministry of Trade announces the dates of specialized exhibitions during 2018

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jan 2018, 3:01 am

Ministry of Trade announces the dates of specialized exhibitions during 2018

The Ministry of Commerce said Wednesday that this year will witness the establishment of a number of specialized exhibitions and diverse on the ground of the Baghdad International Fair and in various economic fields.
    A statement issued by the ministry, "Economy News", that Iraq will witness from 7 to 11 February next, the establishment of the Khan exhibition of silk (Made in Syria), and Iran's fourth specialized exhibition from February 12 to February 15.
    The exhibition will be held in March and will include four specialized exhibitions, the Agricultural and Animal Exhibition, from 14 to 21, the Defense and Defense Industries Exhibition for the period from 10 to 13, the Specialized Health Services Exhibition from 14 to 16, the First National Universities Exhibition Iraq for the period from 26 to 29 March 2018.
    The Ministry said that April this year will see the two Iraqi Energy Fair, from April 2 to 4, and information and communication technology, from 2 to 6 of the same month.
    In May this year, several exhibitions will be held at the same time, Iraq Fair for Readymade Garments and Furnishings (Iraq Shaw), Iraq's Third Food and Beverage Exhibition, Iraq's 7th Petrochemical Exhibition and the Third International Oil and Gas Exhibition, May 9-12, 2018 .
    In September this year, three specialized exhibitions, the Egyptian Products Exhibition, will be held from August 31 to September 10, the 6th International Health Exhibition and Iraq Build 6 Exhibition for Construction and Construction will be held from August 5 to 8.
    By the end of the year, the Society Security Protection Exhibition for Systems, Control and Control will be held from 4 to 6 December 2018.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:13 am