Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
mochasmom
Screwball
tt10
Lobo
Diamond
weslin3
Rocky
11 posters

Abadi leaves Davos forum "resentful" and reason !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi leaves Davos forum "resentful" and reason !! - Page 4 Empty Abadi leaves Davos forum "resentful" and reason !!

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jan 2018, 2:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Abadi leaves Davos forum "resentful" and reason !!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Friday, January 26, 2018 at 23: 11 pm (6770 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Abadi leaves Davos forum "resentful" and reason !!
    Baghdad / Sky Press

Media sources at the Davos Forum in Switzerland have reported that Prime Minister Haider Abadi has not received full guarantees for the reconstruction of Iraq from major powers.

"The reason for Abadi's early departure from the forum was his displeasure at the fact that most of the leaders and representatives of the countries were reluctant to make binding promises to pay financial grants to the liberated areas reconstruction conference to be held in Kuwait," the sources said.

She added that these countries appear to have been satisfied with the assistance they have provided to Iraq during its war against an organization that advocates and does not want to give more, "noting that" Abadi was also hoping to meet US President Donald Trump, but learned that the latter is not in his work program for the first, In his departure. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Abadi leaves Davos forum "resentful" and reason !! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abadi leaves Davos forum "resentful" and reason !!

Post by Lobo Sun 28 Jan 2018, 12:17 pm

I thought someone posted the auctions were going to end the first quarter of this year. Does anyone remember that and who posted it?
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi leaves Davos forum "resentful" and reason !! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abadi leaves Davos forum "resentful" and reason !!

Post by fonz1951 Sun 28 Jan 2018, 7:12 pm

Diamond wrote:
    fonz1951 wrote:why does all the good stuff happen when i'm gone for 2 days. lol!
    fonz we just like to surprise you an see a smile on ya face  lol!

thanks diamond, i needed that  8
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Sun 28 Jan 2018, 7:51 pm

fonz  you da man!

Go away for 2 more days for a holiday so our luck will continue .... laugh bighug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:01 am