Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Transport: The port of Umm Qasr South is witnessing a movement that is 'the largest' in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Transport: The port of Umm Qasr South is witnessing a movement that is 'the largest' in Empty Minister of Transport: The port of Umm Qasr South is witnessing a movement that is 'the largest' in

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Feb 2018, 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/02/10 09:48

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Baghdad / Tomorrow 's Press announced Transport Minister Kazem Cup Hamami, on Saturday, the docks of the southern port of Umm Qasr is witnessing a continuous work of the movement is the largest in the unloading of cargo to various Aldaia.ozkr Hamami process in a press release, Al-Ghad Press reported that GGH and the Union of Foodstuffs achieved another achievement. A ship carrying 32,000 tons of edible oil was unloaded within 18 hours on the second berth at the southern port of Umm Qasr. This is a high discharge rate very".

He added that "what the Iraqi ports do today and all their formations represents the backbone of all the activities of the ministries of the state. The oil quay No. 2 is a qualitative leap in terms of design, organization and production, which provided one of the items of the ration card as a local industry at competitive prices with the best international originators."

Note: The content entitled (Minister of Transport: the port of Umm Qasr South witness the movement is the 'largest' in its history) published first on the site (Al-Ghad Press) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Minister of Transport: The port of Umm Qasr South is witnessing the movement is the 'largest' in its history) through its original source (Al-Ghad Press).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:53 am