Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US 10th Mountain Division is heading to Iraq in preparation for the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US 10th Mountain Division is heading to Iraq in preparation for the elections Empty The US 10th Mountain Division is heading to Iraq in preparation for the elections

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2018, 8:44 am

The US 10th Mountain Division is heading to Iraq in preparation for the elections

13:47 - 11/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation
    The commander of the Fort Drum camp, headquarters of the 10th Mountain Division, General Walter I. Bayat, announced on Sunday the readiness of the 10th Mountain Division of the United States to go to Iraq to "secure" the parliamentary elections scheduled for next May.
    "The 10th Mountain Division is completing its preparations for the deployment of the division's headquarters in Iraq," General Byat was quoted by The Watertown Daily Times as saying.
    "These requirements will take generations, but we can not allow conditions that allow brutal force to rise," he added.
    "Around 1,600 Iraqis have been killed and thousands injured, and that is the cost that has cost them a desperate defeat and the restoration of their country," he said.
    The deputy of the coalition of state law, Mohamed Chihod warned in a statement to the United States of America to fall into a new quagmire no less dangerous than Vietnam if it insisted on staying in Iraq, warning Washington is using financial support as a pressure to continue its military presence . Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:53 am