Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran calls on America and Europe to stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Tehran calls on America and Europe to stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia Empty Tehran calls on America and Europe to stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Feb 2018, 2:37 am

calls - Tehran calls on America and Europe to stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia Iiu-660x330
    Tehran calls on America and Europe to stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia
    Iran's Foreign Ministry demanded an immediate halt to the sale of US and European arms to Saudi Arabia.
    The Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman, Bahram Qasimi, in response to statements by the Foreign Ministers of Britain and France, which expressed concern about the Iranian missile defense program, that this concern has no logical justification, according to the agency "Mehr" news.
    "These baseless, unfounded and undocumented allegations have been repeatedly answered, but at the same time we stress that the army and the people's forces in Yemen do not need basic foreign arms assistance," Qassimi said. To defeat and defeat the aggressors of this country, is the defense of the Yemeni people of dignity and land with minimal possibilities.
    "All of these countries know very well that due to the severe siege imposed on the Yemeni people and their suffering from famine, difficult living conditions and types of chronic diseases, and resistance to the daily bombardment of Saudi Arabia and the war-loving alliance, , The claim to send missiles to the Yemeni people, is a childish and fabricated and false scenario so that it can never help to cleanse the crimes of the aggressors.
    And called for an immediate halt to the sale of European and American weapons to Saudi Arabia and the rest of the aggressors who use these weapons to kill dozens of innocent men and women and innocent children in Yemen daily, and increase poverty and insecurity in this country day after day, he said.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:49 pm