Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reports reveal the falsity of the US military industry and why mercenaries were killed by an explosi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Reports reveal the falsity of the US military industry and why mercenaries were killed by an explosi Empty Reports reveal the falsity of the US military industry and why mercenaries were killed by an explosi

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 2:12 am

Reports reveal the falsity of the US military industry and why mercenaries were killed by an explosion

16:44 - 22/02/2018

Industry - Reports reveal the falsity of the US military industry and why mercenaries were killed by an explosi %D8%A7%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / Translation
    The US Justice Department on Thursday charged the owner and manager of a company of armored vehicles to 70 months in prison for supplying armed vehicles, the US military said on Thursday. And armor does not meet the simplest types of ballistic protection, which exposed the lives of those who use soldiers and mercenaries to die because of non-compliance with combat specifications.
    "The US court in Virginia sentenced the 72-year-old William White, the sole and principal owner of Armt, to more than six years in prison and a fine of more than $ 2 million in the case of defrauding military specifications," the Justice Department said in a news release. "He said.
    "Evidence has shown that White has defrauded the Pentagon by providing military armor with specifications that do not match the mission it has done for Iraq and Syria since 2005," he said.
    "White had confessed to his guilt 10 days ago after investigations into the case and found that he deliberately intended to provide trucks that did not meet the military specifications that protect their users from American soldiers," the court said. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:32 pm