Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: secret agreements surround the issue of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Abadi: secret agreements surround the issue of the budget Empty Abadi: secret agreements surround the issue of the budget

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 2:44 am

Abadi: secret agreements surround the issue of the budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Thursday expressed his surprise at the insistence of parliament to postpone the adoption of the budget, while addressing the demands to increase the proportion of Kurdistan region of the budget, saying that the matter is surrounded by secret agreements, and this is not allowed.
    Abadi told a news conference he hoped the House of Representatives would approve the budget as soon as possible, adding: "I do not know why everything is important to MPs except the budget, which should have been approved last year."
    He added: "I am surprised by the demands of conflicting interests in delaying the adoption of the budget, and surprised by claims to increase the proportion of Kurdistan, it seems to be secret agreements, and this is not allowed, and we are keen on our citizens in the Kurdistan region and Basra and in all Iraq, Unit".
    "It is not right to give a province or province a percentage of the budget exceeds the maturity; because the political pressure on me, and perhaps some of the parties have interests here or there, but the money belongs to the Iraqi people, and to be true we must be fair and fair in Distribution of wealth ".
    He pointed out that the Council of Ministers "distributed wealth according to the proportion of the population in each province, and in the future we will add the elements of need and disadvantaged, the more deprived province gets additional allocated ratios," adding that "at the present population ratios are clear and uncontested, and we have a formula and mechanism to determine the need Conservative and deprived ".
    As for the province of Basra, Abbadi said that "the province needs to care and provide services, and Basra from the safe areas in Iraq, but the weapon is widespread and used in the wrong place; the parties resort to the conflict in the conflict to engage with each other, Outside the framework of the state, at the beginning was a pretext to keep the arms, but now Vantv, and therefore must be disarmed. "
    Abadi expressed surprise at "provoking some politicians when addressing them to the issue of disarmament," noting that "there is an interest in the robbery and kidnapping."
    "The imposition of the law in Basra is essential. We do not want to provoke people. We must respect them in full and not pressure the peaceful people. The goal is to take those who are wanted to justice and law, and also disarm outside the state." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:52 pm