Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi confirms the inclusion of the budget in today's session: the percentage of Kurds not mention

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms -  Tamimi confirms the inclusion of the budget in today's session: the percentage of Kurds not mention Empty Tamimi confirms the inclusion of the budget in today's session: the percentage of Kurds not mention

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Mar 2018, 2:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Tamimi confirms the inclusion of the budget in today's session: the percentage of Kurds not mentioned as text
    In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  March 1, 2018Comments on Tamimi confirm the inclusion of the budget in today's session: the proportion of Kurds not mentioned as closed text 8 visits

Baghdad / SNG - Member of the Finance Committee of the parliament, Majida Tamimi, on Thursday, the inclusion of the draft budget law in today's session of parliament, indicating that the proportion of Kurds was not mentioned as text, but according to the population. 
    Tamimi told SNG, "The meeting of the House of Representatives today will be at one o'clock, where the draft budget law was included on the agenda."

"The percentage of the Kurds was not mentioned in the form of text, but was written according to the percentage of the population, and the ratio of the government will be determined later." 
    "The Kurds will not attend budget discussion sessions in the Finance Committee, but a deputy or two deputies are forbidden to read the news only," he said. 
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives, decided to postpone its meeting on Wednesday to Thursday because of the failure of the quorum of the meeting. 
    The Kurds threatened to boycott the session if they do not change their percentage, where they demand 17% and the inclusion in the budget is 12.6%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:15 pm