Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

a parliamentary bloc determines in 4 points "unjustified" privileges for deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

a parliamentary bloc determines in 4 points "unjustified" privileges for deputies Empty a parliamentary bloc determines in 4 points "unjustified" privileges for deputies

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:15 am

[size=32]
    a parliamentary bloc determines in 4 points "unjustified" privileges for deputies[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The head of the Parliamentary Virtue Bloc in Iraq's ruling Shiite alliance, Ammar Tohme, on Monday rejected the "strongly" contained in the law of the House of Representatives of the privileges "unjustified contrary to the criteria of social justice."
    Tohma said in a statement that it is strange to include in the law is:
    1. The increase in the years of service of the 15-year-old deputy is governed by a provision, and if it is less than that, he is entitled to retirement even though the general pension law stipulated a real service of not less than 15 years and not less than 50 years of age. And to devote to negative discrimination.
    2. The law grants half of the pension rights to those who have not reached the age of 50 years. This is contrary to the standards and rules applicable to the rest of the state employees.
    3 - make the law the appointment of the former advisers allowed in spite of the absence of a vote on the Parliament, and the law also approved the appointment of the Secretary-General and his deputies, although the Parliament did not vote on them and this is contrary to the contexts of the appointment of special grades.
    4 - The rule of law to the validity of orders issued by the President and his deputies before the entry into force of this law in all matters relating to rights and privileges and the assignment of retirement to the deputies, and the extension and appointment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:46 pm