Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary bloc: the postponement of elections threatens the salaries and privileges of deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary bloc: the postponement of elections threatens the salaries and privileges of deputies Empty Parliamentary bloc: the postponement of elections threatens the salaries and privileges of deputies

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 3:21 am

Parliamentary bloc: the postponement of elections threatens the salaries and privileges of deputies

12:02 - 21/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Dawa Party bloc warned on Sunday that Iraq will be exposed to "many risks" after next March in case of failure to agree on holding the elections as scheduled, pointing out that the salaries and privileges of deputies will be threatened. 
    "The postponement of the elections needs to amend the article that stipulates the age of the parliament and the government and present this amendment to a popular referendum," said the head of the bloc MP Ali al-Budairi. "The postponement of the elections requires the possibility of any amendment of the constitution at the present time."
    He added that "salaries and privileges of members of the House of Representatives will be the subject of major problems after the end of the life of parliament, which was defined by the Constitution," warning of "a clear constitutional pie after March next will make the country vulnerable to many risks."
    The trend of national wisdom called earlier on Sunday, the political blocs to postpone the parliamentary elections to audit, warning that the postponement means the return of Iraq to a dangerous stage and the delivery of negative messages to the world. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:03 am