Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jumaili discusses the volume of trade exchange with Saudi Arabia and the development of border cross

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jumaili discusses the volume of trade exchange with Saudi Arabia and the development of border cross Empty Jumaili discusses the volume of trade exchange with Saudi Arabia and the development of border cross

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:48 am

Jumaili discusses the volume of trade exchange with Saudi Arabia and the development of border crossings

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Minister of Planning / Minister of Trade and Salman Jumaili, on Wednesday, discussed the rehabilitation and development of border ports and increasing the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Saudi Arabia. 
    The media office of the minister said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "Jumaili presided over the expanded meeting of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council, in the presence of members of the Council and the heads of specialized committees and during the meeting discussed a number of issues and files on the agenda." 
    The statement added that the Council witnessed "the study of drawing conclusions from the mutual visits between Iraq and Saudi Arabia at the highest levels and the outcome of those visits of positive results, especially in the field of rehabilitation and development of border crossing points and increase the volume of trade exchange between the two countries, as well as discuss the investment prospects available in Iraq And the opportunities it provides important for Saudi companies that can contribute to the reconstruction and development in Iraq. "
    "The next phase will see more cooperation between the two countries and there are many important steps that will be taken by the governments of the two countries," Jumaili said. "The Saudi brothers expressed great desire to support Iraq in reconstruction and investment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 am