Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Deputy: able to pass the law of oil and gas in the time remaining of the life of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: able to pass the law of oil and gas in the time remaining of the life of parliament Empty Deputy: able to pass the law of oil and gas in the time remaining of the life of parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:43 am

Deputy: able to pass the law of oil and gas in the time remaining of the life of parliament
    March 12 2018 5:19 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Razak Muhaibis[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

A member of the parliamentary oil and energy committee, Razak Muhaibis, on Monday, that the parliament "able" to pass the law of oil and gas in the case sent by the government despite the short life of the current session, while the "consensus" is the main reason to obstruct the legislation. 

He said in a press statement: "The law of oil and gas is considered an important and necessary laws that were legislated to solve many of the problems that occur today," noting that "the draft law was present in the House of Representatives, but the government withdrew and did not return until the moment to Parliament to proceed Legislation ".

He added that "there are many contacts between us and the Ministerial Energy Committee to urge them to expedite the sending of the copy of the law to us, but the justifications of the Ministerial Committee that the lack of consensus on a particular formula prevents completion," stressing that "the vote on the budget away from consensus and a majority should To be the real beginning of the end of the consensus that hampered many laws, including the law of oil and gas. " 

The member of the Committee on oil and energy that "despite the narrow time remaining of the House of Representatives, but if the government sent the draft law at this time, we are fully convinced of the determination and the will to pass during a very record period." 

A member of the parliamentary legal committee, Ali al-Morshedi, ruled out yesterday, Sunday, the possibility of passing some laws during the current stage, including the law of oil and gas, pointing out that it needs to agree and meetings of a long discussion to mature.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Deputy: able to pass the law of oil and gas in the time remaining of the life of parliament Empty Re: Deputy: able to pass the law of oil and gas in the time remaining of the life of parliament

Post by Lobo Mon 12 Mar 2018, 10:31 am

I thought the oil law that gives a share to the people was what was needed and now the oil and gas law needs to be passed.  Does anyone know what the difference is?  I remember reading over the years on different forums that the RV would not happen until the oil and gas law was passed.
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Deputy: able to pass the law of oil and gas in the time remaining of the life of parliament Empty Re: Deputy: able to pass the law of oil and gas in the time remaining of the life of parliament

Post by annieharbers Mon 12 Mar 2018, 4:56 pm

I know they were going to give the people 10 precent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:30 am